Friday, July 29, 2011

Late Night's

I'm in my apartment my other half is reading her book.. Vibin to some Sade "Hunt Me" which i just think is an amazing song.. Just letting my thought's take over cant wait for this year to be over.. I'm so very happy to be moving on to bigger & better thing's and cant wait to be in the city and see new things meet new people.. Just for the 1st time be myslef not a care in the world.. Work so hard stack this money for sure and start setting up.. I feel like my life is just starting.. and the feeling is great!!! you will see a major change in me for sure.. Being here in this desert is just not for me there is NOTHING I mean nothing dont get me wrong I will miss my real friends who are here but they understand what I'm trying to do and have my back.. I say that I'm a cali girl and i am but change is good for everyone!!! and i want so many things but dont think i can get it here, I will come back one day but it will be a few years before i come back i can tell you that for sure... Doing what's right for me is what matter's and some dont like that i'm doing this.. but it is my life.. cant wait to see what is in store for me.. god know's i have seen a storm and knows he has my heart thats all i need.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive