Wednesday, August 3, 2011

The Truth

Miss WhiteGurl The Truth

Miss Naya The Truth

If you have not heard this mixtape you need to get on that ASAP! http://www.youtube.com/user/nayafmac

The Truth


The Truth from Oakland I came across them on youtube awhile back and My 1st thought was damn they are amazing, Why? I will tell you I like to hear that real RAW music to see that hunger the fight to get where you wanna be and I hear that in there music. The 1st time I heard" living it up" I was stuck on that song for like a month Then the mixtape came out!  I thought they need to get signed in a major way so there about to release another Mixtape soon I hope. They also do the solo thing both have some songs out & are very good  So I'm 100% #TeamTruth and had to share with you all.. That we need more REAL MUSIC out here.. Ladies keep grinding if you do get signed plz dont change  (NOW I WILL POST SOME OF THERE MUSIC SO YOU CAN SEE WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive