Thursday, August 25, 2011

Aaliyah














It was 10 years ago that Aaliyah died in a plane crash in the Bahamas at age 22. On Thursday, the music industry paused to mark the sad anniversary.

"RIP Aaliyah,"
Diddy Tweeted.

Solange Knowles also
Tweeted: "I've grown up to you, idolized you, watched others try to capture what you had to no avail. You are the one & only Aaliyah! Never forgotten."

"It doesn’t feel like it’s been 10 years because Aaliyah’s leaving is still fresh in our minds and always will be,” her friend and producer, Missy Elliott, 


Adds Elliott: “What I will miss the most about Aaliyah is her laugh and smile. She could light up any room. … I’ll also miss recording with her because she wasn’t ever scared to push boundaries as an artist.”





My thought's on Miss Aaliyah she was an amazing soul, Great Singer and could dance her butt off I know for me I wanted to be her, wear my hair like her, dress like her and dance like her I was always happy when she came out with a new video and tryed to copy her dances.. When she was in the movie "queen of the damned" I was in love with "akasha" she played that part well. When i heard that she was no longer with us I was very shocked and thought it was untrue.. But when I found out it was true SAD.. was not even the word.. I still cant believe it, she was loved everywhere had a smile that was so bright.. Would have loved to see what she would be doing now and the music she would have made she is in a better place and looking down on us.. My thought's are with her family today and her close friends you are in my prayers.. WE MISS YOU BABY GIRL REST IN PEACE!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive