Friday, July 8, 2011

People who want to get Healthy my thought's

Perez Hilton, Jennifer Hudson, Raven Symone, Kirstie Alley the list goes on What brings me to this topic is it shock's me to see people's reaction to the weight loss I can't lie I have been guilty of it myself  I have always thought that Jennifer Hudson  a Beautiful person also Raven Symone to see them lose weight I can't lie was a little upset my thought's " why did they lose the weight to fit into the Hollywood stereotype" But seeing my sister go through her Transformation  really put thing's in perspective Don't get me wrong I have always thought my sister was and still is a Beautiful person ( and can out dress anyone!) But being Healthy means a longer life and  a better life and easier when it comes to certain thing's I get that, Raven said something that just bought it all  home for me she said " I find it funny when people come up to me and say WOW, your absolutely gorgeous I'm like, I was beautiful before i lost weight. Egotistically speaking I thought i was amazing" I love her for that. So i feel if you want to get healthy more power to you, But don't forget the young girls who are looking up to you, be a positive role model about body image us as women don't want to send the wrong massage 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive