Thursday, July 28, 2011

My Promise To me...

Learning new things in life good & bad has been a  journey but still have a way to go I'm starting a new chapter in my life trying to grow as a women and a child of god . So I'm making a promise to myself to live each day better then yesterday to try new thing's to really work hard and be independent stop thinking and just do.. To live to my potential feel like where I'm going has a lot of  opportunities for me and my family.. need to motivate others to really push to what they want but still keeping me 1st the desert has nothing for me hear that is clear! I dont want to be like some other's  here & just get stuck I HAVE DREAMS & GOALS I'M STILL VERY YOUNG SO I HAVE TIME.. God has been very patience with me and has showed me the way I'm ready for change & will keep my PROMISE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive