Saturday, July 23, 2011

Amy Winehouse..

Dear God have mercy!!! I am SICK about this right now! #DearAmyless than a minute ago via UberSocial for BlackBerry Favorite Retweet Reply

So sad about Amy Winehouse -she was so talented. Really tragic.less than a minute ago via Twitter for BlackBerry® Favorite Retweet Reply

Truly sad news about Amy Winehouse. My heart goes out to her family. May her troubled soul find peace.less than a minute ago via Twitter for iPhone Favorite Retweet Reply

i just found out. I feel pain. I feel anger. Rest beautiful girl rest. You are free! #RIPAMYless than a minute ago via web Favorite Retweet Reply

my condolences to Amy Winehouse's family and friends :( RIP so sadless than a minute ago via web Favorite Retweet Reply

Years ago Sudeikis told me Winehouse's "Valerie" was as good a start-the-day song you'll hear. He was right. I'll miss her.less than a minute ago via Twitter for BlackBerry® Favorite Retweet Reply

Just heard a report amy winehouse has died. If true, such a waste of a great talentless than a minute ago via Twitter for BlackBerry® Favorite Retweet Reply

Dear Amy, you will be missed forever. All my love, RIP, Bryan @amywinehouseless than a minute ago via web Favorite Retweet Reply

RIP Amy Winehouse. My love and prayers go out to her family.less than a minute ago via web Favorite Retweet Reply

Amy Winehouse was one of the best singers I've ever heard, I am grateful to have seen her play live. My heart goes out to her family.less than a minute ago via Twitter for iPhone Favorite Retweet Reply

I'm not sure how anyone with a soul can make jokes about the passing of one of the most talented artists this generation will see.less than a minute ago via web Favorite Retweet Reply

Sad to lose Amy Winehouse - incred talent. Both @LadyGaga & @OfficialAdele say Amy paved way for them http://bit.ly/qcOmTwless than a minute ago via UberSocial Favorite Retweet Reply

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive