Monday, June 27, 2011

My Take on the B.E.T Awards...Fashion No-No's





















Last Night was the B.E.T Awards and wasn't really sure what I would see so Before I go in, let me tell you the stuff I enjoyed Jill Scott I LOVED!!!! She has such class and voice is on point The little Kids who were STOMPING they were on point The fashion was HORRIBLE!!! Miss barbie & the Queen of R&B I was very DISAPPOINTED!!! Have no idea what was going on them I loved Nicki's hair & Make-Up but that's it..The person who was pressing the button for all the CUSS WORDS should be fired!!! that was just uncalled for & very delayed.. SMH It seem to me it was more of the B.E.T Hip-Hop Awards not enough R&B acts I wished Patti could have sang longer, I also liked Ledisi but wished they would have done better for Teena Maire Rick ross was everywhere just too Much.. Marsha Ambrosius sang her face OFF & Glad she won the 1st Award of the night The pre-show was unorganized and just very GHETTO! THEY NEED TO CHANGE ALOT OF THINGS FOR NEXT YEAR BECAUSE THIS WAS NOT A GOOD LOOK

































No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive