Saturday, March 19, 2011

Eric Roberson You are Missed
















It's been very hard to think that you are not here you were a good man, hard working man and great father never thought you would not be here today.. Arren looks just like you he is very smart and doing his best in this world.. Shai is just amazing she works just has hard as you did she has helped Arren & I with everything we needed and has showed me what hard work can get you in this world as for me my camera is my passion love taking photo's something i really like and good at hope to have my own studio and show my work to the world.. also love jazz now i know you love jazz as i would call it "the music with no words" I'm into it I have a little family I'm happy have a few things i need to do but my time is now.. Your missed i have never forgot you all of us love you always in forever R.I.P TO YOU xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive