Wednesday, February 23, 2011

"Today's date I will never forget'


Today's date I will never forget a dear friend of mines life was taken It has been very hard for me and something i have not gotten over the way it was done was so UNHUMAN these Vicious people took a life & was not thinking how it would affect his love-ones.. I think about him all the time I have known him since i was a little girl he helped me move into the apartment I'm in now.. He was big man but such a teddy bear.. and would help anyone who needed him.. He has helped me out so much I MISS HIM SO MUCH.. Can't say i'm in shock but there are days when i forget he is gone.. or think I see him driving his car around town.. I will never forget this day as long as i live.. He was a sweet man & still dont know why this had to happen.. Always in my thoughts I miss my friend...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive