Thursday, February 17, 2011

About Me

Name: Whitney Cherie

City: Small town in CA

Goals: To share with the world my work

Music: Love all types of music Sade is My fav & Prince But I listen to it all

What I love to do: I love taking photo's it's my life really, Books,Food,I have a thing for the wind and rain, I love my puppy dogs!, Tea, Fashion


A little Bio: Born 5/15/1986 I have a brother & sister's My love photography came when I was about 16 I have 7 camera's I love them all I think of myself as a late bloomer High School was hell for me I was the girl who was called "Strange" "Crazy" ETC: But I now know "Being me" is a great thing and I'm glad i dont fit in with anyone.. I hope to change the world with my Work & Travel the world also making this my open diary The good & bad days..This is the start of something good I grow everyday and hope to help others along the way..SO HERE WE GO ALONG THIS WLID RIDE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive